We are pleased to welcome you as a representative of the press at the festival. We would be happy to accredit you should you wish to report about the CINEWAYS FILMFESTIVAL 2017. We ask for your understanding that accreditation is only possible if a report is guaranteed!
You would like to be accredited as a journalist:
Please send us your request for accreditation by stating your full editorial address and your name by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bitte fügen Sie Ihr digitales Passfoto im Hochformat (jpg, max. 300 dpi) bei.
The CINEWAYS FILMFESTIVAL press accreditation allows you:
- Admission to daily press, guest and specialist visits
- Free cinema tickets for all films of the festival program (but not for screenings after 8 pm, exceptions are announced separately)
- Access to the panels and workshops
- A free copy of the festival catalogue
Collection of press accreditation documents:
Your accreditation can be picked up at the accreditation stand at the Universum Kino after the start of the festival. In the event that you can not personally collect the press accreditation, we ask you to provide the person who will collect it with written authorization.
Please note that tickets for film screenings can only be collected personally on presentation of the accreditation card!
- The Festival decides on the accreditation. There is no legal claim for accreditation. The directives in their respective versions shall apply
- For the accreditation we charge a fee of 25,00 Euro
- Festival accreditation is personal and non-transferable
- Free tickets for the program are intended for personal use only